Introduction

First of all I want to make one thing clear for you guys. If you play affliciton spec and hate to play as destruction or are not planning to play PvP as destro, help yourself and stop wasting your time for this blog. I am only writing about 0/20/51 talent spec.

I am going to teach you all I know about PvPing as a warlock. You will learn how to spec proper and gear yourself up for best possible proggress in arena/battlegrounds/world PvP/whatever you are planning to do. I will let you know how to beat the hardest classes in 1on1 in theory and try to upload as many videos as possible for you to watch and learn.

We usually go do ''Ganking'', outdoor pvp at weekends with my fellow guild members so you might see us in action when I record videos of us :P I might post one video next friday, we planned to challange horde players at gurubashi arena for about 10vs10 match. If not so, then something else similar.

Anyways, I guess there is all you need to know about this for now.

Please use these archieves below as you ''sitemap'' to find what you need. I really suggest you to start reading from the first text I wrote, the one at top of the archieves in case you are new for this class.


Oh by the way. if you are about to flame me about the blog being similar as Zukuu's guide, don't waste your time because I do know that. I have added alot of my own stuff to it plus extra information and ofc the videos are selfmade.

Versus. Warrior


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK_xQyE8CWA
I try to put some music for the next video I post :P tho I mostly listen Rap-music but I try to find something else what I like.

I think that warrior is easiest class to fight against among with retribution paladins. Its all about seductions.

Portal up, take range, succu around the portal, same shit as with rogues only the warrior will open without stealth. When he charges, you seduce him. Most warriors trinket at that case so reseduce. The fight is almost the same as against rogues but instead the warrior can spellreflect and bladestorm and you can freely deathcoil him which makes your rotation after seduce like this: Immolate, Shadowfury, chaosbolt, deathcoil, incinerate, conflagrate and shadowburn. This should eat almost all the health from the warrior.

When spellreflect is up, consume it with Curse Of the Elements and keep going. You can have the warrior on your skin and nuke it freely. You can't waste your teleport. Use it only when he starts to bladestorm, else you end up dead.

Again, if there is any questions, please help yourself and comment on this text :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti