Introduction

First of all I want to make one thing clear for you guys. If you play affliciton spec and hate to play as destruction or are not planning to play PvP as destro, help yourself and stop wasting your time for this blog. I am only writing about 0/20/51 talent spec.

I am going to teach you all I know about PvPing as a warlock. You will learn how to spec proper and gear yourself up for best possible proggress in arena/battlegrounds/world PvP/whatever you are planning to do. I will let you know how to beat the hardest classes in 1on1 in theory and try to upload as many videos as possible for you to watch and learn.

We usually go do ''Ganking'', outdoor pvp at weekends with my fellow guild members so you might see us in action when I record videos of us :P I might post one video next friday, we planned to challange horde players at gurubashi arena for about 10vs10 match. If not so, then something else similar.

Anyways, I guess there is all you need to know about this for now.

Please use these archieves below as you ''sitemap'' to find what you need. I really suggest you to start reading from the first text I wrote, the one at top of the archieves in case you are new for this class.


Oh by the way. if you are about to flame me about the blog being similar as Zukuu's guide, don't waste your time because I do know that. I have added alot of my own stuff to it plus extra information and ofc the videos are selfmade.

Your talent spec.


This is my talent spec.
There are few different viable specs when you play destro depending alot what you are actually doing. You should take almost the same talents as i do on my spec but there is few options you can change as you like.

You can choose to take improved healthstone instead of improved health funnel if you think it fits better for your setup at arena. For example if you play double dps and your partner cannot heal you might switch to Imp Hstone. But when you do that you need to keep in mind that you actually cannot keep your pet alive from heavy nuke team so you might need to summon it several times in single match.

Also if you are not planning to socket/gear/enchant hit rating, you can switch improved succubus 3/3 to Suppression 3/3 for 3% extra hit and as you know you only need around 4-6% hit as caster against other players except against rogues who get extra 4% spell/ranged avoidance from heightened sences 2/2. Im not sure if some other classes has similar talents. But anyways, if you do get suppression 3/3 you only need around 50-60 hit to reach about 5%.

Every talent else in the tree is extremely important for best proggressing. Why not soul leach? Because 30% chance to heal 20% of the damage done doesnt mean a shit against most classes, mostly against dps specs.

I have seen some noobs speccing cataclysm 3/3 for 10% less mana cost but imo thats useless crap. You are a warlock, you can always lifetap when you run out of mana so there is no point to take that talent.

Improved searing pain? No way. I never use that crap spell when i play. First. it ruins the burst rotation and second it hits around 1-2k non crit damage and it wastes a stack from backdraft.

Improved imp and voidwalker, I see those talents extremely useless in pvp, especially imp. Only point to use imp is when you face serious multidps teams who kills your pet in first priority. Imp has phase shift which means that it cannot die when out of combat and your soul link WILL work still. I almost never use voidwalker. If I do, I summon it and pop the bubble when Im at low hp with no healthstone/battlemaster trinket up. Ofc if you face 2x stealthed team you might put stealthdetection of the void up to have a chance of finding them.

This spec will fit the most setups in arena. Its perfect for dueling and battlegrounds. That is why you should choose it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti