Introduction

First of all I want to make one thing clear for you guys. If you play affliciton spec and hate to play as destruction or are not planning to play PvP as destro, help yourself and stop wasting your time for this blog. I am only writing about 0/20/51 talent spec.

I am going to teach you all I know about PvPing as a warlock. You will learn how to spec proper and gear yourself up for best possible proggress in arena/battlegrounds/world PvP/whatever you are planning to do. I will let you know how to beat the hardest classes in 1on1 in theory and try to upload as many videos as possible for you to watch and learn.

We usually go do ''Ganking'', outdoor pvp at weekends with my fellow guild members so you might see us in action when I record videos of us :P I might post one video next friday, we planned to challange horde players at gurubashi arena for about 10vs10 match. If not so, then something else similar.

Anyways, I guess there is all you need to know about this for now.

Please use these archieves below as you ''sitemap'' to find what you need. I really suggest you to start reading from the first text I wrote, the one at top of the archieves in case you are new for this class.


Oh by the way. if you are about to flame me about the blog being similar as Zukuu's guide, don't waste your time because I do know that. I have added alot of my own stuff to it plus extra information and ofc the videos are selfmade.

Versus. Rogue


Poor quality again. I hope you can still learn something from this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HohLpf3xmc

Here is what to do in theory.

Use succubus. It works the best.

Before duel start you put portal up and walk 30-40yards away putting you pet on STAY somewhere 15yards-30yards(MAX) away from you. Why? To avoid the rogue finding your succubus and keeping it away from BLIND range. When the rogue blinds her you gotta survive ten seconds without her which might end up to your death.

When the rogue opens, instant seduce him and cast curse of elements. If he is a bad rogue he will trinket at the first seduction. Then just reseduce. If he uses cloak of shadows after trinket, seduce after that. Tho. sometimes they even vanish after cloak and reopens. Still its not your loss since you can wait and after all that, seduce him. When you get the second Seduce on the rogue, Cast immolate, shadowfury, chaosbolt, conflagrate, shadowburn. If he still has his trinket I bet he uses it somewhere between those spells. I don't suggest you to use deathcoil at the first burst as I did but if you do it only means more kiteing and survivality. When you have done your burst, atlast at that point he WILL use his defensive CDs (Vanish, Cloak) TELEPORT immediately no matter did he vanish or not and take alot of range. At that point I advice you watch DRtracker till it goes to zero so you can cast 10seconds seduction on the rogue. In that case you can count the fight already won. Just use the rotation again I mentioned before.

Why to save your deathcoil? Because it will be the spell which saves your life if you lose alot of HP or need to get away from the rogue.

Trinket? I usually use it at kidneyshot, almost always. Save it for second opening of the rogue if you only can.

Please comment on this text if there is anything you would like to add that I missed or you want to know.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti