Introduction

First of all I want to make one thing clear for you guys. If you play affliciton spec and hate to play as destruction or are not planning to play PvP as destro, help yourself and stop wasting your time for this blog. I am only writing about 0/20/51 talent spec.

I am going to teach you all I know about PvPing as a warlock. You will learn how to spec proper and gear yourself up for best possible proggress in arena/battlegrounds/world PvP/whatever you are planning to do. I will let you know how to beat the hardest classes in 1on1 in theory and try to upload as many videos as possible for you to watch and learn.

We usually go do ''Ganking'', outdoor pvp at weekends with my fellow guild members so you might see us in action when I record videos of us :P I might post one video next friday, we planned to challange horde players at gurubashi arena for about 10vs10 match. If not so, then something else similar.

Anyways, I guess there is all you need to know about this for now.

Please use these archieves below as you ''sitemap'' to find what you need. I really suggest you to start reading from the first text I wrote, the one at top of the archieves in case you are new for this class.


Oh by the way. if you are about to flame me about the blog being similar as Zukuu's guide, don't waste your time because I do know that. I have added alot of my own stuff to it plus extra information and ofc the videos are selfmade.

Macros

List of the macros I use below :)
I did not make them all myself. Most of them I copied from Zukuu at Arenajunkies.com.

All-In-One-Pet-Macro:
/cast Fire Shield
/cast [mod:shift] Consume Shadows; Sacrifice
/cast [mod:shift, target=focus] [mod:ctrl, target=mouseover] [ ] Seduction
/cast [mod:alt, target=Player] [mod:ctrl] Devour Magic; [mod:shift, target=focus] [ ] Spell Lock

How this works: This macro is ment to work with only one bind with the shift, alt and control mods. So for example, you are using voidwalker, you press the bind, it will cast sacrifice on you. If you hold shift while pressing the bind, you will get the stealth detection.
A bit more complicated is that felhunter macro, let me explain.

When holding alt, it will DISPEL yourself. Thats very usefull versus, for example a mage. When he sheeps you, you can dispel the sheep away. Tho some mages will debuff you with icelance and nova before doing that to protect the sheep but still.

When you hold control, it will dispel friendly OR hostile target depending you current target.
While holding shift, you will silence (Spell Lock) your current FOCUS target.
If you press the bind without mod: alt, shift, control, you will just normally silence the target.

AntiStealth
/targetenemy [noexists]
/cast [target=target,harm] Curse of the Elements

This is very usefull macro. It will find stealthed unit as soon as he/she comes visible. This works probaply the best if you are using voidwalker's stealth detection but still worth to use and try your luck. The macro is spamable. If you target normally someone it will just cast the curse of elements. So in other words, you dont need to bind them both, the macro and this spell.

TotemStomper
/petattack [target=mousover]

Very usefull especially against totems.
As the macro says, your pet will attack at the target you hold your mouse at.
You dont need to click the target, just hold your mouse at it and press the bind :)
This is the only macro which works against totems anymore.

Life/ManaDrain at one bind.

#showtooltip Life Drain
/cast [nomod] Life Drain
/cast [mod:alt] Mana Drain

Pressing the Bind will make you drain life, holding ALT while pressing it will drain mana from the target. Simple as that.

Better/Faster ShadowFury

#showtooltip shadowfury
/cast !shadowfury

I am not sure how to explain this but try to compare it with normal shadowfury and you get the point for sure and I bet you will use the macro instead :)


Common knowledge about making 2 differents spells in same macro
(Usefull if you are lacking space for your spells at your action bars)

Writing [Mod: alt/ctrl/shift] will decide which modifier will be used to cast the secondary spell at your macro.

For example this:

/cast [nomod] incinerate
/cast [mod:alt] immolate

As u can see, normally you will cast incinerate and while holding alt, you will cast immolate.
Remember to write that [nomod] text if there is no modifier for the spell, else your macro will not work.

I use these commands mostly to pop up trinket with something on use. Not PvP trinket tho, it should be binded to something you can press faster.

I am also using these for my nitro boost enchants and frag belt.

I guess there is all the most important macros you should have but if you want to research for more of them, visit here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/macros/warlock/









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti